PetzLife Oral Care 12-oz
Click to enlarge image(s)
Family size PetzLife Oral Care Gel is purr-fect for catteries or rescue organizations! It is specially formulated to eliminate plaque, remove tartar, reverse gum disease, and freshen breath immediately. All natural, veterinarian-recommended, and best of all, no brushing required!
PetzLife Oral Care is a complete, all natural solution to your cat's oral health needs. It is GUARANTEED to break down plaque and tartar, work under the gum line to help heal gum tissue, and kill the bacteria that cause bad breath. So whether your cat has bad tartar buildup, red inflamed gums, or just plain old fishy breath, PetzLife is your solution!
Also available in a spray formula, in original peppermint flavor only. Both work equally well; it depends on your cat's tolerance for sprays vs. gels and how well you can handle your cat to administer one or the other.
Gel is available in original peppermint flavor or with wild salmon oil. (Guess which one your kitty would prefer!) 12-ounce bottle with convenient pump.
To remove buildup: For cats under 12 pounds, use 1/8 teaspoon gel, or 2-3 sprays. Cats 13-35 pounds, 1/4 tsp or 3-4 sprays. Apply gel with your fingers, twice daily until plaque and tartar have dissolved. Apply directly into the cat's mouth, directly on the gumline to speed results. You may also dab the gel on the top of your cat's paw, if you can't access the mouth safely. Kitty will lick it off! For best results, withhold food and water for at least a half hour after application. Noticeable results are typical within 30 days, but results may vary from one cat to another. While brushing is not necessary, brushing in between applications will speed the cleaning process.
As a preventative: Apply 2-3 times per week; can be used daily, if needed.
- Grape seed extract: Helps prevent dental plaque, helps mitigate oral & gum diseases, contains potent antioxidants
- Grapefruit seed extract: High in vitamin C, E, and bioflavenoids; excellent at alkalizing body fluids, reduces periodontal inflammation; detoxes, enhances and supports immune function
- Grain alcohol: Anti-bacterial, holds the ingredients in suspension, catalyst for each ingredient's effect
- Thyme oil: Natural antimicrobial properties, helps control pathogens responsible for tooth decay, gingivitis, and bad breath
- Neem oil: Helps prevent bacteria from adhering to teeth, helps prevent and reverse gum disease, natural breath freshener with antibacterial properties
- Peppermint oil: Very potent antiseptic properties, helps battle bad breath bacteria, contains omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A and C